Tuesday 14 January 2014

My first attempt at blogging...

Although I have been following blogs for years I have never thought of having my own. I am however up for a new adventure... Who knows what hidden talents it might help me discover.

Hmmm...now that I think of it...I have never been shy about sharing my thoughts...whether or not  this is a good thing is (I'm sure) debatable.

My biggest problem will be that I think (and talk) faster than I can type...this should make for very interesting posts...or so I hope.

Thanks for challenge 23 Things NB...and thanks Blogger for having spell check...

3 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! I would be interested to know which blog you follow, too. Always looking for new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow over a hundred...let me know what you are looking for...anything from crafts, libraries, cooking, literacy, party planning, book reviews... I am always looking for inspiration...new ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your attitude. Love the design of your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete