Wednesday 29 January 2014

"Where did the month of January go?", asked the calendar challenged Library Manager.

I turned around and it was January 29th, 2014. Time to take another look at my "TO-DO" list...and not the one filled with things that can be done in an hour or less.

I had just finished tweeting about our Library's 2014 reading challenge when it dawned on me that I hadn't posted anything on my blog last week...ooops!

Confession time: I did go on Twitter and I did do the exercises...but for some reason unbeknownst to me I just could not write anything worthy of being posted on my blog. Everything I wrote was either  not good enough...not funny enough...or not interesting enough. I overthought everything. Then it dawned on me...I was suffering from writer's block.

So to all my readers (I can't believe I just wrote that!) I ask that you bear with me for I think there is light at the end of this tunnel. If not there are always potato chips...just kidding...you can search my office...they are all gone!










 

1 comment:

  1. Writing on the blog can be a daunting task. I'd be interested to know who you found to follow. I have a feeling you would have found some humourous ones :)

    ReplyDelete